When we got up on Saturday morning, Allie announced, "I want a long breakfast this morning! I'm starving!"
*****
Zachary came home with us after school one Friday. I asked the boys what they learned at school that day. Zachary replied, "We learned about germs today. And someone's mom and dad came and passed out germs to all the kids!" Nathan looked at him, put his hands on his hips, and whined, "We didn't get any germs!" (Yes, Nathan's class is SO neglected!).
*****
Nathan crawled into bed with us at 6:00am. He flung his arms around me and said, "Mommy mine!" Then he hugged Phil and said, "Daddy mine!" What a nice way to start the day!
*****
Every Saturday, Nathan comes in our bedroom and asks, "Is today a whole family day?" He absolutely loves it when we're all home together!
*****
Beth's class is studying astronomy and she has been keeping a moon observation log. Last night she was on the phone talking to Phil's mom and telling her all about it. She said, "I'm doing an observation log. I have to observate the moon every night!"
*****
Some "Nathanisms":
"I didn't do it on purfose"
"I'm so sorry, Mommy. It was an ax-kid-ent!"
No comments:
Post a Comment